Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

MCTP Photo Challenge April 2015

The first MCTP photo challenge is starting on the 1st April. Photo challenges are all the rage these days, mainly on Instagram but also Facebook and Twitter. The basics of it are, you take a photo of something, usually in a theme, using the prompt for that day and post it on social media using specific hashtags. They are just for fun, and using a hashtag means everyone doing that specific challenge can find each other and share their photos along the way.

The More Cats Than People photo challenge is all about cats, obviously! I have made the following graphic showing all the prompts for the month of April. I would love it if you would share this on Instagram or other social media and then on Wednesday when April arrives, share your photos and use the hashtag #mctpphotochallenge.


I hope you will join in with this challenge and use the hashtag so I can share some of my favourite photos over the course of the month! Do you think you'll be joining in? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik