Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

welcome

Welcome to my blog, 'More Cats Than People'. Thanks for joining my new little place on the web for the tale (or tail!) of our little world of 3 people and 4 cats sharing our lives in a little place just outside Sheffield, UK. Over the next few posts I will introduce us all and share loads of photos of the feline foursome!

So what is this blog about?
I wanted a place to share the story of my kittens growing up, they are 12 weeks old and we have only just picked them up on the 10th Feb so I decided to make a blog. I then realised I could make this blog a better place than just photo of my kittens, as fun as that would be, by adding other things that my fellow cat people would enjoy reading. I have a few post ideas in the works, the first few being an intro to the cats I have and a review of some cat products, including Nature's Menu raw cat food which is being delivered on 18th Feb.

I hope people find this blog useful and enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik